Who are we?
We are a team of driven individuals who strongly believe in the positive impact gaming and AI will have on the learning world. Today, we’re helping enterprise businesses transition from video to gamified learning experiences that far outperform their traditional counterparts. If you strive to work in a creative and high-output environment, read on.
Who are we looking for?
This role is a key hire for Pixaera as we continue to expand our offering and bring new clients into the world of professional immersive learning.
The Associate Delivery Manager will initially support the Delivery Management to implement Pixaera into our client’s ecosystem, with progression into managing and driving client projects independently.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing our client onboarding process
- Ensuring implementation projects are well planned in line with client expectations
- Timely follow up and delivery of project tasks related to the implementation
- Attending client meetings to move projects forward to go live
- Co-ordinating with internal Pixaera resources to remove client challenges and accelerate adoption
- Building strong relationships with key client stakeholders from project, IT, safety and learning teams, traveling if necessary
- Managing accountability for both client and internal stakeholders
- Supporting clients to set up hardware where applicable
- Offering first line support to existing clients
Who are you?
A successful candidate will have the following skillsets and experience:
- Experience leading or supporting onboarding/project delivery of a SaaS solution to clients
- A desire to help a startup scale from seed to acquisition/IPO
- Experience leading meetings with key customer stakeholders
- Experience managing client tasks with great attention to detail
- A strong desire to grow their skill set in project delivery and customer success
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new technologies
- Experience building long lasting relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Incredible problem-solving ability- no problem our clients face will be too big or too small!
- Comfortable traveling to build relationships and support clients
Gaming experience is not necessary, but gamers are more than welcome!
How do we support and benefit our employees?
Work from anywhere: Fully remote set-up, with 2x company-wide meetups per year to meet and bond with your colleagues
Flexible working hours: as long as you deliver, we don’t mind when you work. Delivery is more important than face-time
All the equipment you need to succeed provided by Pixaera
25 days of company vacation allowance per year in addition to local public holidays. If there is a public holiday that you would rather work, let us know and you can swap it for another day in lieu
Competitive stock options